luni, 11 noiembrie 2013

BMW ISID/ISSS & ISTA's Issues

 BMW ISID/ISSS & ISTA's Issues



  Download : 
                         
Hello, long story short... kind of... 

I have got a thinkpad X61, and bought a hdd with preinstalled ista/p and ista/d. (can't remember version, but I can find out if important).
It's been working fine for 2 months, but suddenly when I needed it for my own car, it stops working.


I get a message "the connection to isis is lost..."
I double check that it's still offline, and it seems to be.
When I try to run Ista D, I get another fault message "The order management database unfortunately cannot be accessed..."
I can start Ista P, and it seems like it works...well it can fint all the modules and so, but it stops when I try to program/code them.


I talked to the seller I bought the disk from, but he meant it must be the computer. 
I don't believe him, and hope some of you can help me out.
             VM build by my friend Phonix1129 you will need a quad core processor with at least 6GB of ram and VmWare Worstation 9
When VmWare will ask you if you have moved or copied the VM answer that you have moved it.
IMPORTANT 
This VM can be connected to an ISIS server to be updated, so if you don't have an ISIS server, you have to disconnect your network until the WSM start page is up if not you will have that page:
Here is some pictures:
[Image: 1381232.jpeg]

[Image: 1381235.jpeg]

[Image: 1381236.jpeg]

[Image: 1381237.jpeg]